Montag, 2. Juni 2008

tagged!

my dear friend katie tagged me. here is the deal:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

i was pregnant and thought that i was married happy. the truth was that my x-case (this is how i call him) cheated on me. which was the beginning of a long lasting nightmare.



b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

pimp myself (checked/went to pedicure and manicure),
extend circulation period for library books (checked),
going to the bank (checked),
doing laundry (checked),
going to the post office (will go tomorrow - forgot about it, now it's too late)



c) Snacks I enjoy:

i love pickles, little sandwiches, fruits, fruits, fruits... and especially when i'm pms-ing chocolate.



d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

at first i would buy a big, big house with a big, big garden. and...probably that's it. the rest i would keep at the bank. i mean i have everything i need (excepting this big house). but to tell the truth i really don't know what i would do with so much money. i love my life as it is.



e) Places I have lived:

i lived in croatia for a short time, i was born there.
then i lived in vienna/austria for a long time.
now i live in leonding, in upperaustria. i love this place here.



Photobucket

2 x Senf dazu gegeben:

tyndra hat gesagt…

one of my eldest friends lives in leonding, either :)

alexx hat gesagt…

*winke, winke, winke!*